You've rather a long way to go, young master
[html]
Skoll Haskel

I'm gonna be a mighty king, so enemies beware!

I'm gonna be the mane event
Like no king was before

I'm brushing up on looking down
I'm working on my roar

Word Count :: 212 Do you want to wrap this up? :o Or end it? This seems like a good post to end, then Mommy can feel free to join Skoll's shifting threadddd

Green eyes flickered once more to his mother’s deep blue ones, and he considered her words as she said he was already on his way. It made him happy, though, and his tail wagged. He truly did his best to grow up like his parents wanted him to, polite and kind, and he didn’t care who knew it. Others might test boundaries and snort at the thought of such simple obedience, but Skoll was still bright, and he’d already come to see what happened when he did what he wasn’t supposed to. He sneezed.

“Come back home?” the boy echoed, his voice stuffed up. “I promise, but I don’t wanna leave anyway.” He grinned and lifted his chin. He knew that Amaranth had gone off with Niro, but he couldn’t imagine going away—or at least, not for a very long time. Definitely, he wouldn’t want to be cooped up and unable to see the vast lands in the region, but he couldn’t think of living outside of Cour des Miracles. “I come home after ’xploring.”

With this vow taken, the puppy began to wander after her again, watching from a neat distance as she poured water for the potted plants, his mind dancing among thoughts of flowers and journeys and heroes.

table by marie Image copyrights to disney

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.skolllion { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... lllion.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#f5857a; width:600px; height:521px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.skolllion .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 350px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.skolllion .text {height:380px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.skolllion b {color:#dc8d41; }
.skolllion p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.skolllion p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.skolllion .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:20px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#7b2331;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread