So we slipped behind the rainbow
OCC- Sorry if I'm not specific with my directions and locations, but the souls' map confuses me Tongue

Merlin lifted his ears with the words 'overgrown road' It felt familiar. He turned his head to side and thought. He was sure he came across an overgrown dirt path a couple of weeks back, when he was out hunting, it wasn't very distinctive, but it was all he had. He looked at the young she-wolf who looked up at him with her blue eyes. He smiled at the little wolf and said, "I know an overgrown road, but I'm not sure if it's the right one, if it's home you want to go then tell me in what part of this land do you live in, it might point us in a good direction." He knew it was a little much to ask, but without knowing where exactly they lived, he wouldn't know if the overgrown dirt road he had in his head would be the right one.

He took a deep breath, and sat back down, he realised he might be stretching the patience of these young pups, especially the male, but it was necessary to know what route to take. Otherwise they might not get back before nightfall which meant the wolves would have to spend the night in Merlin's home, which might make them uneasy. Trying to find your way at night was hard enough especially without a good sense of smell, so Merlin advised himself to allow the option of letting the pups stay with him for the night if it was necessary.

Messages In This Thread