So we slipped behind the rainbow
[html]

Word Count → 380 :: Oh, don't worry about it! The map confuses me, too, so I'm generally as vague as possible. x3

Boothe was giving her a "You can't be serious," look out of the corner of his eye, but Sophie didn't respond until Merlin had turned his head away. Then Boothe got a face full of teeth, though Sophie was so quick her brother didn't even have time to yelp before he was too busy whining over the minor bite he'd gotten. Sophie was too busy trying to recall which lands they lived in to pay him any mind, though. "We're staying in AniWaya, with Mister Light," she began hesitantly, and then glanced at her brother and away again, pausing to scratch behind her ears and loosen the pelt some. After another moment of thought, she brightened a bit, though her face was still contorted with confusion. "It's in the Western Tangles! I...think," She added, and wished fervently that Leon was around to tell her which direction they were supposed to be going. He was good with directions.

Boothe snorted at her answer, and looked at her with a somewhat haughty face, his nose stuck in the air. Somewhat fed up with her brother's attitude, Sophie stood up, fur bristling. "You gotsa better answer, Boothe?" She demanded, and her brother snorted again, turning his face away. With a little war-cry, Sophie launched herself at him, and the two puppies wrestled for a moment, before Sophie managed to pin her larger brother with both paws pressed against his throat.

"You're acting like a brat," She snarled at him, and let him flail helplessly for a moment before she got off him and licked her paws clean. Boothe got up and shivered slightly, taking a few steps away from his sister with a dejected look on his face. They were supposed to have fun together today; he'd never have agreed to go hunting for elves if she hadn't promised it'd just be them for once. But she was right; he was acting stupid, and so with a breath that sounded very much like the sigh he wouldn't admit to, he straightened up, turning his eyes and ears toward Merlin. "It's in the Western Tangles...Sorta near the ocean?" He said hesitantly, as he'd smelled what Leon had called the "sea air" in their home, but had never seen the waves there.

<style type="text/css">
.sophly .space {float:right; width:115px; height:260px;}
.sophly b {font-weight:bold; color:#ebf3f5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#352b37 1px 1px 2px;}
.sophly p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.sophly p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sophly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ebf3f5; text-shadow:#352b37 1px 1px 2px;}
.sophly p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.sophly {width:485px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a19fc4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DujCo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#352b37; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread