So we slipped behind the rainbow
Merlin watched with a raised brow as the pups rolled around in a little fight, and chuckle lightly to see the smaller she-wolf pin her brother. He also listened closely to the pup's words, 'AniWaya' didn't grip in Merlin's mind, but 'Western Tangles' did. Merlin felt like he had visited there before, but he couldn't remember when.

He tried not to look worried or troubled, so the young wolves wouldn't lose hope, but he felt stuck on when he had been to the west. Then he heard the young male speak of the ocean, and it triggered in Merlin's memory, he visited the ocean on a small expedition of his once to paint the sea. It was a while back, but Merlin remembered the route he took, if he could take them to the ocean side, they might remember their route on the way.

"I've got it," He said finally and smiled with success at the young wolves. He also turned to the young male and said, "And thank you for finally cooperating." To be honest he was getting fed up of the child’s stubbornness towards him, but he was glad that his sister finally taught him how to behave, and Merlin had put the boy's previous arrogance to a side and accepted his help.

He took a deep breath of relief and stood up, "Now if you'd kindly follow me, I'll show the way toward the ocean side, and you can warn me if there's anything you recognise on the way." And with that he walked behind the two young wolves and stood next to a tree, waiting for them to follow.

Messages In This Thread