dreamed of paradise
[html]

<33!

Since the first time he'd met Saluce, Saul knew that while their relations were easy and effortless, there was always a part of Saul that strove to be more when the grey man was around. Compared to other relationships he had with people, thinking back to his meeting with Dixie whom had fit back so seamlessly into his life even after such separation, he hadn't felt the need to prove himself or be anything other than he was. But he changed when he was around Saluce- he thought himself to more serious, or more responsible, or something. He wasn't entirely sure, but he often felt just a little bit more pressure around Saluce than anyone else. It was a good thing- some of the better things in his life had come about because of outside pressure, Saluce included. The man answered him and admitting that he hadn't traded for anything nearly as big as Saul had.

"I'd like to see that collar, I'm sure it's something special."

Saul hummed softly, wondering what it was like. Saluce was never very descriptive in his speech and Saul knew he would probably have to see the collar itself to really know what he was talking about. Saul looked back up towards Saluce as he asked about him meeting X'yrin. A soft chuckle escaped him- he'd known X'y since his second day back in Ichika, although he hadn't spoken to her properly until a few days later when he'd hunted with her. "Yeah, I met her the second day I got back. But we went on a hunt together- I think she was a little put out by me taking the lead. She lovely- a perfect match for you!" He said, thinking of the soft spoken but clearly dominant female. She really was the perfect match for the large grey man. He glanced around, rolling his shoulders softly and feeling the strap of his satchel constrict against his chest.

"Did you want to do a quick patrol of the borders? Has everything been quiet up here?" Saul asked, knowing that it agitated the man when he wasn't doing something. Saul had a present for the man, but he wasn't sure when to hand it over, or if the man would even like it. It wasn't practical, it was purely ornamental and he hoped the male wouldn't see it as useless.

word count → 396 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread