This is going to hurt me, more than it hurts you
[html] <style type="text/css"> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kaushan+Script); .InsoOutline {background: url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/Insobg.png') #0D0421 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 2px solid #000;} .InsoTitle {text-align:left; font-size:38px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#ac5c75; font-family: 'Kaushan Script', cursive;} .InsoSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput {padding:5px; border: 1px solid #000; background:#0f0526; font-size:11px; color:#49838f; font-family:georgia; opacity 0.75; filter: alpha(opacity = 75); line-height:120%;} .InsoInput b {font-weight:bolder; color:#98667b; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput b:before { content:open-quote;} .InsoInput b:after { content: close-quote;} .InsoSubtitle2 {font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;} .InsoRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#b68791; font-weight:bolder;} </style>
Insomnia
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name like a fool at the top of my lungs
OOC: ... || WC: 000

Insomnia had never been a member of a pack before, and hardly even a family to begin with. Sunrise was a very special time for her. She woke right as the first rays of light were flickering through the sky, sitting up and stretching her bones. A myriad of pops and crackles resonated from within her; from her knees and back to her elbows and finally with a chorus of sharp cracks coming one by one from each of her toes. She turned instinctively to face the sun, trained to find the light. Honeybees- despite their large eyes- did not have powerful enough eyesight to resolve the sun as a disc in the sky. They instead were trained to follow light from birth and respond to it no matter what- even if it meant flying into a flame. A howl shook through the trees, disturbing her morning and sending the birds around her flapping away in a flurry of static wing beats. Insomnia turned her ears to the direction of the sound. Luckily, she was closeby- on the edge of the terrain. If it had been farther, she would have been the last to arrive. She moved slowly, despite being eager to please her new pack. She set off at a slow march, her head bowed and ears pricked forward with a nose constantly twitching and snuffling to detect her path. It led straight to the den

When she arrived, she was surprised at what she found. She silently looked, however didn't see, at the group of wolves before her. One seemed to be in the center of attention. She moved to one side and settled down, lowering her head to him respectfully, then lifting it again before smiling at him serenely and waving her tail in the air to show her gratitude, although she was very worried. Why did he trespass and what did that mean for the others? She didn't talk, which was her place in meetings and sat there like stone.

sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright but it's never enough
Table by Stormie, template by revo. <3
Image courtesy of moonfairy1111@deviantart.com [/html]

Messages In This Thread