setting stones
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Io smiled down at the girl pup, shaking her head as the questions poured out. Dymtr had never been as lively as this. His fighting had always been scrappy and serious, his speech always deliberate and full of wit. Jandro had always been different, Estrella and Sarajevo too. But, of course, in their own way, not quite like Dalgina here. Either way, she nodded at the name, knowing it from whispers around the pack. 'It is natural' she commented, her accent slipping on the word 'natural' before she shook her head and righted herself, 'Natural'. There was a moment of silence as Io adjusted her comment for the pup to understand more easily, for she didn't know the range of the girl's intelligence. 'I have had it since I was little, younger than you'.

'Thank you...' she said slowly, frowning slightly as Dalgina bounded around getting sand everywhere. 'You want to help me clear everything up and put the stones in place? This is my initiation task...' she said. Obviously if the child had been born and raised in the pack, she'd know of this concept, even if only a little. It would be enough for her just to help even if she had no clue why the collie hybrid was doing it.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread