setting stones
[html]

OOC here!

Io had to smile as the child attempted to push the heavy rocks. While the russet and snow hybrid was well equipped with natural strength forceful enough to move it, the little girl was not. And while Io didn't see a problem with letting Dalgina try and move the boulder, she assumed that it would provoke injury and that the child's mother would be annoyed if the woman had let her strain herself. Io was no fool to this game. Taking the two or three paces that separated the girl and herself, she petting the girl's back softly and laughed lightly, 'Why do you not try and sweep some of the sand back into the box and I will move the boulders?' she prompted, 'Just watch that you do not get sand in your eyes again or trip over'.

Moving a hand to the top of the rock, Io stabilised it before using the other hand to swivel it the few feet to where it was meant to go. She glanced over to the child and smiled lightly, wondering where on earth Dymtr was. Her question was answered when a small voice piped up, 'I'm back' the white chested boy glanced over to the girl child swiftly, and then back again as she was of little interest if there was no reaction. 'What are you doing?' he asked, looking around. Io replied, 'Making some kind of rock garden for my initiation task. To get out of this god damn rank'. To her the word wasn't really a swear, so the work continued.

<style>
.io-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.io-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t98 b {color:#22352B; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.io-t98 {background-color:#AACAB9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JP6KX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#426352; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:125px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread