setting stones
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

'I am...' he grunted through gritted teeth, glancing back on the girl with pale green eyes. He shovelled the last few bits of sand away from where he was working before he shook himself down and spoke again, 'We're not done yet' Dymtr said, looking up to the collie hybrid knowingly. She spoke too, only securing what Dymtr already knew. As the words came Dymtr smiled smugly at himself. 'No, we are not. I still have to rake the sand and sheer the grass outside of it...' she said, looking around and frowning. Dymtr smiled again, but was cut short by his mother, 'But you two are too little for that so go and play'. The ashy furred pup scowled, but moved over to the smaller girl and then moved outside the sand garden. 'Fine. What's your game?' he asked, tilting his head sideways.

Io picked up the crude rank she'd crafted haphazardly for this task, and began to move the sand in soft, flowing patterns around the boulders and boundaries of the sand garden. It was a boring, trivial task and it didn't take long of course. Switching the rake for a knife attached to a stick. Moving to the edge of the garden she used the new tool to slash at the rough foliage and when she had done that she used the rake again to move the grass backwards away from the garden. Io sighed and stared at the garden. 'I'm finished...'

<style>
.free-a23 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a23 b {color:#cbc6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a23 {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#767172; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.free-a23 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a23.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread