[M]Time to Leave
... I personify fail. Slap me if I leave you hanging like this. ;_;

Sebastian leaned against Hadley's arm slightly as the much bigger Cavalierite nudged him gently. Hadley was silent for a few moments, pondering his answer to the artisan's question. The answer wasn't what he'd expected; but hopefully, those were the biggest answer.

The Italian nudged Hadley's broad forearm with his shoulder. "Don't call me "Master," Hadley," he admonished gently. "Sebastian is good enough for me."

The next answer... Sebastian frowned slightly to himself. "I am worried," he admitted, looking into Hadley's gentle eyes. "I am worried for you, Hadley. I am worried that I cannot help you, and that you will not help yourself." His voice shook slightly on the last word, his face drawn with worry and his accent thickening. "I want to help you overcome your fear, Hadley. You are not a slave. You are a free man, free to do as you wish. I tell you these things, but you do not believe me. I do not know what else I can do to help you."

Sebastian drew his legs up to his chest. "Tell me, Hadley. How can I help you?" he begged, his orange eyes staring solidly into Hadley's gentle eyes.

Messages In This Thread