[M]Time to Leave
[html]

OOC the ghost of hadley past XD

Sebastian's pretty red ears flattened, twisting with worry. The anxiety skyrocketed up, pulling another whine from Hadley. This wasn't working. He wanted Sebastian to be happier, not more upset. A happy master meant a happy slave, after all. Unless it was Amy. Then a happy master meant the slave not necessarily surviving the night. Hearing Sebastian's request Hadley dug through the recesses of his mind, working on remembering what he once was like. If his master wished it, he could do so. It would be difficult, putting the habits he had formed aside, but for the red male he would.

Pulling himself up Hadley adopted a much more relaxed air. His ears stood up, and Hadley gazed past the male carelessly. Part of him was still watching Sebastian, measuring his reaction. It dampened the act, but the carefree skin that he'd worn before being captured and beaten was there for now. It was a mask, always had been for the too gentle slave, but it was who he used to be. Well, if you want me back the way I was, I could use something to drink. The sentence was quiet, almost questioning, but it was his old way of speaking.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread