[M]Time to Leave
[html]

OOC here!

He was doing it right, Sebastian grinning happily. His hand was guided lower over generous flesh that just screamed to be grabbed. Hadley promptly did exactly that, gripping it tight in his hands, wanting to pull him even closer. The kiss deepened, Hadley pushing his tongue forwards until Sebastian broke the kiss. A small whine of complaint came from Hadley, wishing that he hadn't stopped. The grinding was driving him nuts, wishing for more, touching him and slowly arousing him.

The suggestion was incredulous. He wanted all kinds of things, but now he had to actually say what they were? His face turned bright red, no longer able to hide how embarrassed he was about this, even as he craved it. Sebastian pulled away, leaving the hybrid to growl in consternation. Get back here. What did he say? He knew that he wanted this, but that sounded very demanding. Run your hands on my back, let me kiss you, rub against me. Even as he spoke he was moving forwards, his own hands squeezing and moving over Sebastian's body.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread