[M]Time to Leave
Despite the fact that his mouth was full, Sebastian managed to smirk up at Hadley. The handsome hybrid was eager. He seemed just about ready to explode from his unreleased, built-up tension. Poor thing. He'd get his wish soon enough. One of Sebastian's hands dropped and squeezed the base of Hadley's cock, intent on making this their most pleasurable night together yet. Was it even night at this point? It didn't matter. Hadley was the only thing that mattered right then.

Hadley seemed to be physically restraining himself from becoming too rough. His powerful hands kneaded and squeezed the artisan's back. His own name escaped the hybrid's lips, almost a growl. A true growl rumbled from Hadley's chest as his dominator grasped and pulled gently on the Italian's silky, dark red ears.

Sebastian didn't stop. Not yet. His head bobbed up and down, his tongue constantly moving and stroking over the hot flesh as one hand stimulated with what he couldn't reach for now. He could take a little more every time; just another minute or so and he could take Hadley's entire endowment down his throat, a thought that made him shiver with pleasure.

Sebastian withdrew for just a moment, grinning playfully up at the eager hybrid. "I just wanted to give you some pleasure, Hadley," he explained, acting as though he had no idea what was wrong with the hybrid. Before he could respond, Sebastian took one of his massive hands and ran his tongue over Hadley's index and middle fingers, getting them slick with saliva.

He dropped again, his breath playing over Hadley's crotch as he spoke. The Italian's bottle-brush tail rose and curled over his back. "I just wanted to give you pleasure while you prepared me, hmm?"

Sebastian's muzzle opened again as he took Hadley's endowment again, a low growl in his chest helping to stimulate and please Hadley. Sebastian wanted to make this the time of Hadley's life.

Messages In This Thread