Chasing a Dream
Dara was glad to her the blind wolf call for a higher ranked official. "Time is no object," Dara said gently. Her gaze still looked away from the wolf. She has seen the color only and knew it was beautiful nonetheless. "I am a young wolf, only a year old. I have been traveling with my brother and godfather since our pack was killed in a raid," Dara's voice shook a little on the last words of the sentence.

"I couldn't take the instability of the constant traveling with the two males. So I left, traveling for this pack. I have heard of this pack as an artistic pack. The arts are something I admire. I pride myself on my ability to read and write in the languages of French, English, and German," Dara said, just naming random facts that would take up time until the higher ranked official came. "I am also bisexual, which I hope has no hindrance on my acceptance," she finished uneasily. Many wolves do not accept her because of this small fact. Her voice held the same respect for the blind wolf, even after she know she was not one that could accept her in the pack.

Dara looked up at the bird, an object that had caught her attention since it first landed. Finally, she heard the rustling of the bushes. Another female wolf appeared inside the borders. Dara's gaze wandered to the feet of the wolf, still keeping her submissive stance. "Yes, I wish to join the pack," Dara answered the question gently, not knowing if it was directed at the blind wolf of herself.

Messages In This Thread