Chasing a Dream
Dara smiled brightly, and stepped into the pack boarders. Her ears stayed at half mast, but her tail raised a little more than she has kept it earlier. The feeling of having a constant place to live, and a home was wonderful, beautiful. Dara looked to the blind wolf, knowing she couldn't see her. "You called me a 'linguist'. I have never heard that term before. What does it mean? What is your role in the pack as well, if you don't mind me asking. I hope I don't seem rude to ask," Dara's voice held so much curiosity that she sounded like a pup still to herself, though she probably was still a pup in the eyes of the two older females. She curiously watched the grey wolf.

"Also, I am curious about any actual 'homes' in the pack. I would love to live in one if I could, and also possible set up an area to teach the others to write or read basics," Dara kept going, the confidence increasing her voice, knowing that she was among wolves the accepted her as she was. Her mind kept rolling around the ideas of having many of the wolves able to read or write. She knew she was a dreamer on the idea, but she liked to have goals.

The empty books in her bag was just itching for her to take it out and sketch what she saw, and write about the new lands she was in. Her coal wanted her to draw the confidence in the two older wolves, to show the elegance in the way they moved, to show the pride they each had. She saw so many opportunities to increase her skills and learn from the wolves around her. Her gaze had been wandering for sometime, her eyes trying to take in all that was around her all at once.

Word count: 314

Messages In This Thread