I can't see Texas from here
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

To most that knew the woman well enough, they would come to know that she was a creature of honesty. She conveyed her thoughts as pleasantly as possible, voiced her concerns and opinions even to the most stubborn ears. But most of all, she was gifted with a thick hide always adorned as insurance should her meaning become lost in translation and be viewed as callous. Though, she hadn’t meant to bring insult upon the young man by her inquiry and hoped sincerely it wouldn’t be viewed as such.

Patiently she awaited his reply, allowing her eyes to wander over his unique physique. Clearly he was built for labor, quite an attractive quality she would not be ashamed to admit. And she was glad for this particular wad of clay to perhaps not define fully, but soften it and give it its initial shape before it was refined into whatever standard his Sole say fit. And to her pleasure, there was plenty to work with.

His confession was relatable at best with its validity confirmed by the light of his eyes. She needn’t ask what he had worth protecting, but only his desire to do so held merit. In her eyes, it would always be a commendable effort, one she was proud to assist in. Fondly the she-wolf lifted her muzzle to the blonde scruff of his neck and nuzzled the fragrant fur as though they had been companions for years. As she withdrew her affirming touch, she reared up a bit and placed a heavy paw on his shoulder in an effort to tip him down as well as attest his balance. “I cannot say that I alone will make your stronger, but it is your resolve that will determine this. You are able in body, but you must be able in mind as well. You must hold true to what or whom you wish to protect and trust that your instinct will lead you to do so.” The woman dropped back down to stand firmly on all fours again with tail high and gently swaying. “If you are willing, than I can see to it that your eyes will be opened to your limitless reaches. Even if you never need to raise a hand to another, I can assure that should the time come you would be able and feel the utmost confidence in knowing this truth. Are you willing to learn, Wayne?”

405 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread