I can't see Texas from here
[html]
but our hearts will need us to be steady and strong

so we can stand and face the fire

burning higher and higher

Word Count → 252 :: I'm not sure how much more of this thread would be needed. *ponders* I don't remember what all we discussed. xD Honestly, as far as I'm concerned, we can go into a second thread with the actual training unless you had something else in mind. :3

After his firm proclamation, the golden Seiki touched her snout to his neck, a gesture of affection that caught him off guard. He was used to being closed off to others, even if he wasn’t especially unfriendly, and to share space with someone he hardly knew surprised him a bit—but it wasn’t altogether unwelcome. After all, there was nothing in her touch other than friendliness, and when her paw fell on his shoulder and he had to compromise its weight, her amber gaze was that of the teacher he had sought out. He met her gaze evenly, listening to her words: warning that his success would come only with resolve.

The man nodded once, determination hard in his brown eyes. Even if Casa di Cavalieri did not exist, he wanted to be able to defend Dixie-May—and actually have a chance at not getting his ass kicked in that situation. Blind punches and bites would drive off the common fool, but with some of the troubling goings-on in Nova Scotia, he wanted to be able to do a bit more than that.

X’yrin settled back onto all four legs, and his ears pricked to heed her words carefully as she continued. Once she’d finished, he nodded and lowered his head in a respectful bow, sweeping the cowboy hat off his head in a generous gesture as he did so; the old thing was placed to his chest in oath.

“I am willing to learn all you can teach me,” Wayne said.

Wayne McCoy

<style type="text/css">
.silhowayne b {font-weight:bold; color:#740d02; letter-spacing:1px;}
.silhowayne p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.silhowayne p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.silhowayne .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#740d02;}
.silhowayne .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Shadows Into Light'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; color:#740d02; margin:0px 50px 120px 0px;}
.silhowayne .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Shadows Into Light'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; color:#740d02; line-height:20px; padding:0px 15px 5px;}
.silhowayne p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.silhowayne .text {font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a1604; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#de8a16 0px 0px 3px; padding:5px 0px 80px 0px; }
.silhowayne {width:100%; margin:0px auto; max-width:730px; background-color:#de8a16; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PUdGI.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread