M, Breaking down the door
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ruthie);</style>Naniko D'Angelo
Dated to Feb 7

Every second that passed felt like an hour. Naniko took drink after drink from her bottle as time passed, her fists pounding on the door over and over again. Eventually somebody would come to let her in! And once she told them who she was and what she was here for, she felt that they would let her in. She was an important lady in her pack, and a friend of the alpha's! Hopefully they would respect that fact and believe her. She'd come in without permission...that was true. But she was intoxicated now and that fact was out of her head by the time it managed to cross her mind.

Naniko began to howl and whine in a rather pitiful nature, unhappy that she hadn't been able to reach her friend and give him the presents that she had brought. She kept one fist pounding while she puffed on her joint, smoke coming from her nose every few moments. She wanted to see Jazper and that was that - she would have to wait it out. She'd stay as long as she needed for him to come back. "Jazzzzzzzzzz" She called sadly.

Her prayers were soon answered as the sound of hoofbeats reverberated through the area. She turned slowly, catching sight of the male just before he opened his mouth to speak to her. "Jazzy! I walked all the way here..but..it was boring so I drank some drink!" She said loudly, stumbling toward him. "I came in - is it OK? I thought it was OK but..well you aren't mad at me, are you?!" The Angela seemed horrified at this thought, hugging her bottle close to her chest. "I got you a present, Jazzy. I..It's in my bag. Can I come inside, pleassseeee?"

Image courtesy of steppelandstock

<style>
.GR2_Nani p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Nani b {font-family:verdana; color:#455f6f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Nani {background-color:#889eac; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#e1eaee; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6674/atable1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #a9bac1; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Nani .name {text-align:right; font-family:Ruthie; color:#e1eaee; font-size:55px; text-shadow:#667a87 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:29px;}
.GR2_Nani .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#667a87; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #455f6f;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread