Let Your Instincts Rule
[html]

OOC

Her ears flattened to her skull at his words. Terra didn't know what he was talking about, asking what she had done. Terra thought it was pretty obvious that she'd been hunting, and Alder's next question proved just that. Her tail twitched unhappily, tucking underneath her. A small whine slipped out, attempting to appease him. She didn't know the answers to his questions. Well, to the first one at least. The second one was fairly obvious.

Still not daring to move closer Terra eyed him cautiously. If he decided to tear her apart she would be ready. I forgot you don't eat horses here. I was hungry and they would make a good meal. Her words weren't exactly the best for calming him down, but it was the truth. Lying would just aggravate things even worse. Terra whined softly, asking for forgiveness.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread