a secret written in the skies
[html]

(318)
Now that Arte's played, her player PMed Alaine for a riddle in the Cueponi ceremony, so that part's taken care of. Sorry for the awkwardness on that part of this, but mreh. XD

Eris is by Libri!

The dark woman nodded with her companions agreement to begin, and stepped back a few paces, delivering a brief squeeze to Artemisia's shoulder before she retreated. Her chartreuse eyes were drawn to the companion following Lana. It was a feline, not so different from her own Omitl, but subtly different, yes -- Eris saw the faint differences in build, and assumed they were perhaps cousin species, as the coyote to the wolf. The sable-hued woman watched their interactions with curiosity, wondering if the creature might speak. It did not, but lingered back, as if understanding it was not needed at this moment.

The dark-hued timberwolf, slighter and leaner than her mother, but almost as tall and sure to be of Larkspur's build when fully grown, stepped toward Lana and lowered her head, speaking her words with clarity and confidence. I submit myself for your approval in the Cueponi ceremony, and I ask to be made an adult. Eris was proud to hear them, and she hid a small smile from both her companions, tucking her head low to hide it. Her yellow-green eyes remained on her daughter, however. The words were simple, but her deeds were unproven, as of yet, and the dark coyote was eager to see the ceremony's procession.

Lana was free to interpret her instructions as she willed -- the Cueponi hopeful must demonstrate their ability to shift (certainly, Arte had already accomplished this requirement by appearing in her Optime form), and the Cueponi's performer must then evaluate the hopeful's ability to serve in an adult capacity. Whether this was accomplished by physical task, interrogation, or some as yet undetermined means was Lana's discretion. At the end, there must be a riddle and a final task, to be sure -- this was Sirius's determination, though; only the Colotl could truly pass a Bambino on into the adult ranks.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread