Don't shed a tear for me
[html]
<style type="text/css">.sophie b {color:#13b4d7;} .sophie i {color:#007bd1;} .sophie i2 {color:#134fd7;} .sophie .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#005189;text-align:right;}.sophie .separator{width:315px; border-bottom:1px dotted #31d1c8; margin:0px auto;}</style>
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5530 ... b2copy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Word Count → 444:: OOC here!

The male followed her, and Sophie found herself more comfortable with him in Optime form, rather than less. Daire had rarely used his two-legged form to punish them; the worst association she had with that form was a few spankings and being carried long distances by her scruff, a rather painful memory to be sure, but not all that frightening. Leon spent most of his time on two legs, and now Trigger did, too, which only left the pup more comfortable with them, as they reminded her less and less of the tyrant she'd grown up with. Of course, she was by no means grown, and the memory of her father was already fading from her mind, but her subconscious found all sorts of ways to associate the world with those first few terrifying weeks.

As they continued on, Sophie lifted her nose to the air, her ears quivering as she attempted to find the way out. It seemed she was going the right way after all, though, as she could smell cold, fresh air, and feel the breeze ruffling her fur the closer they got to the entrance. She nearly lost her concentration as Vikas spoke, introducing herself, and only responded with an intelligent, "Huh?" Before she blinked and paused at an intersection. "Oh! Um, I'm Sophie," She said, and turned to grin at him, before taking off down the hall again, her tail waving behind her happily. As she saw moonlight up ahead, and the beginnings of a beautiful dawn, Sophie couldn't help but start braying, as she'd found her "prey." She'd discovered this habit a few days earlier, and she didn't bother trying to stop it, as it was a part of her self, and she liked herself the way she was.

The cold air became immediately apparent as she dashed out into the rocky hills beyond. As she began shivering slightly from the cold, Sophie padded her way into the moonlight, glancing around with her eyes bright in her skull for anything familiar about the area. It didn't look familiar, though, and she remembered coming through a set of large doors, not the small one she'd just run out of. Still, being outside was better than being trapped inside, and she spun around to grin at Vikas, shifting her paws eagerly. "I followed the moon when I went e'sploring! So..." She paused, blinking a moment, and then brightened again. "So we go away from it now, right?" She hoped that was right. She'd never been much good at directions, but since she'd come to live with Leon, Sophie had discovered that they were rather an important thing to know.

Sophie speaks Boothe Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread