Don't shed a tear for me
[html]

OOC:

Vikas looked down when Sophie spoke, but was dismayed to see that she didn't quite get it. He couldn't blame her or call her stupid, he had already thought to himself how it had been tricky for him at the start too. Not to mention he still was nowhere near being an expert on astronomy. He just felt guilty for not being a better teacher. He would have tried again to make it clearer, but he knew she had to get going. "That's ok," he said with an understanding smile. "It's kinda hard to see. But I'll be here with you, so you don't need to know this all by heart just yet." She did seem to understand the general idea though, because she was able to point herself in the right direction. Vikas was inwardly joyful for that. He nodded reassuringly when she gave him a questioning look, and then she moved forward.

He followed, noting that she wasn't as speedy as she had been before. This trip might take a while. No matter to him, he didn't have any plans for the day. With the headache that didn't feel like going away coupled with a growing feeling of nausea, he was pretty sure he was just going to spend the day sleeping once he got back. He was confident he'd be fine for the journey to Sophie's home, but that was all the activity he felt like doing. The male was busy thinking of his own physical condition when his companion piped up again. He felt slightly ashamed for not worrying about her for a few moments.

Vikas smirked, recognizing the same social awkwardness that had brought about his own clumsy conversation starters. Normally he was completely comfortable striking up a conversation with absolute strangers, but it was harder to connect with someone that seemed so very different. "Well, I don't live anywhere, for starters. I used to live way southwest of here, in America, but it got kind of boring. So here I am. I'm looking for a new life, but I don't know where to go," he spoke, hoping that was sufficient. It was a little hard to come up with a satisfying answer to what he was doing right now. That was all she had specifically asked for, since 'stuff' was a bit nebulous. But Vikas knew that was a bit bland. "I don't do much right now, mostly just exploring and treasure-hunting I guess." That made him sound sort of like a pirate. He grinned. Alright, being a pirate wasn't so bad. Better than a whiny young homeless guy.

He looked down at his little four-legged pal. "And who are you?" he asked in return.

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
.vikas .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.vikas-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#14440D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.vikas p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.vikas b {color:#14440D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.vikas {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.vikas .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread