Don't shed a tear for me
[html]

Word Count → 425 :: Out of Character text.

Sophie brightened a bit as he promised he'd be there with her, so she didn't have to learn it quite yet; still, she kept an eye on the sky, trying to figure out what he was looking at to keep them on track. She made sure to keep facing the same direction, though, and when the rocks began to look familiar, she picked up the pace a bit, clambering over ledges and avoiding fallen trees and prickly bushes. She was traveling much the same path as she had on the way down, though climbing up was a bit harder than she'd imagined. At the top of a small rise, Sophie had to stop for a moment and catch her breath, thinking somewhat sourly that being tiny sure sucked.

As Vikas spoke up about where he lived, and what he did lately, Sophie turned her ears toward him, blinking slightly. Exploring and treasure-hunting sounded fun, that was for sure! She was a bit sad that her new friend didn't have anywhere specific to live. Sophie would have offered to let him move in with them, but she wasn't entirely sure Leon would appreciate that, or Light, who actually owned their current home. Instead she said, somewhat quietly, " 'M sorry...I don't really live 'nywhere, neither! Least, not a home," She added, thinking somewhat sadly of their den in Ethereal Eclipse. That had been a home, the first one she'd ever had, at least. She was somewhat sad to have left it, and though she was happy living with light, her first home would always hold a place in her heart.

As he questioned her, Sophie blinked slowly, and then paused to think about it. "Erm, well..." She began, and then turned to look at her friend curiously, her ears wiggling atop her head. "I don't do much...We live in AniWaya with Mister Light now, but I miss my old home in the forest. We did a lot more stuff there," She added with a little droop of her ears, and then had to pause to clamber over another rock, struggling a little as the sharp edge scraped against her stomach. Once she was over that hurdle and on the way to the next one, she continued. "We been spendin' lotsa time at the festival, though! It's fun." She rather enjoyed the festival, and was of the opinion that everyone should go.

As she began struggling over another rocky ledge, she swiveled an ear toward her friend, and asked curiously, "So...is treasure-hunting fun?"

<style type="text/css">
.sophly .space {float:right; width:115px; height:260px;}
.sophly b {font-weight:bold; color:#ebf3f5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#352b37 1px 1px 2px;}
.sophly p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.sophly p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sophly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ebf3f5; text-shadow:#352b37 1px 1px 2px;}
.sophly p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.sophly {width:485px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a19fc4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DujCo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#352b37; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread