Don't shed a tear for me
[html]
<style type="text/css">.sophie b {color:#13b4d7;} .sophie i {color:#007bd1;} .sophie i2 {color:#134fd7;} .sophie .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#005189;text-align:right;}.sophie .separator{width:315px; border-bottom:1px dotted #31d1c8; margin:0px auto;}</style>
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5530 ... b2copy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Word Count → 559 :: FFFUUUU I hate when that happens. D:

He listened just as intently as she had, and Sophie felt herself stumbling over the words a bit, not quite used to people paying attention when she said things. He looked a little shocked when she explained that she didn't have a home, but as she went further, he looked more relaxed. Sophie didn't really consider Light's house her home; and even the one being built for her family wasn't all that great. She missed sleeping in a den, and that was always where she'd be most comfortable, she thought. She managed to climb a little farther as they went up the hill before she had to rest, and as she did she turned to him, her ears swiveling atop her head curiously. Nothing really happened though, and so she soldiered on, her tail swishing behind her as she climbed. She struggled a bit, but she was used to that; all she could think of at the moment, however, was how much easier it had been to come down.

After she'd struggled up a few feet more, she flopped down on a rock, panting slightly as she waved her tail. It was in this moment that her strange new friend began speaking, answering her question. She hadn't meant it as a polite thing; she was, in fact, curious. But she didn't realize he thought she'd meant it as anything else, so her tail wagged even as her eyes shone with the prospects. "I'd love to do that! Couldja imagine all the neat things we could find? 'Specially 'cause I'm so small." She chattered excitedly, her eyes turning up to him with hope. If he thought she could do it, she probably could; after all, he was the treasure-hunter here.

She picked up her struggle again, bracing her feet and then beginning a slow hop up the hill, until she came to a rock, which caused her to begin struggling again. As she did, Vikas spoke again, and she brightened once more, her tongue sticking out of the corner of her mouth as she did so. "Um, yeah! Really busy," She agreed, and then had to pause and think as he asked about AniWaya. She stopped completely as she thought, hanging off the rounded edges of the rock as she considered the question.

"Well," She said thoughtfully, and began climbing again, wrinkling her nose a bit. "I don't...see much of the pack, y'know? 'Cause we're like...guests. Not part of 'em." She explained, and had to pause again to think, though this time her feet kept moving. She was getting into a groove. "Um...the pack lands are sorta cool, though! They got a stable and a river, and they live in little huts, like...umm...ind'ans!" She chirped, and waved her tail some more, before she stepped down on a prickly bush and had to stop, yelping a bit with the pain.

She sat down, looking at her front paw with a dismayed expression. It was right in her toe, and it hurt to even move it, let alone keep walking. Whimpering slightly, she bent to try and nuzzle it out, but the sticker was in there deep, and she shortly resulted to turning to her friend with wide, water-filled eyes. "I can't get it out." She whined, and shook her paw a bit, feeling miserable.

Sophie speaks Boothe Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread