Dreaded Enemy
[html]

The woman spoke blasphemy. Caspa's head began to pound with a fury she had never felt before. Even when her own brother had tormented her, her father punished her little sister unfairly or the Guardians from Aniwaya had raided the Court's lands, she hadn't allowed her emotions to rise. Today they were closer than ever. "Disappointing! Disappointing!" she snarled bitterly. "You care nothing even for the lives of your unborn children. The only disappointment is that I cannot kill you here today." She took a deep shuddering breath. She was being foolish: her anger had made her forget herself, and reveal the reason behind her holding back. She wasn't going to underestimate Amy, even heavy with child, for the ferocity of an expecting mother was legendary. Of course, perhaps Amy would be exempt from this quality, considering how little regard she seemed to give to her expectancy. Uncertain and still shudderingly angry, Caspa got up and faced the dog-trader stonily across the shadowed tent. "Begin with releasing all your captives and returning all your customer's payments. Tell me who else deals in living flesh, and leave these lands. Give your children into safe hands as soon as they are born, and then return to my pack for judgement." Although nothing could be more serious to Caspa than this vendetta, she supposed on some deep level she was fooling around again. Amy's question hadn't been meant for her like that. But she had asked how to clean up her mess: and so, this was Caspa's reply. Rather hopelessly, she waited for the shadow-soul woman's answer.

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread