Dreaded Enemy
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

The bitter words from the dog before her were not unexpected. Amy smiled lightly as the female raged, enjoying how much power the dog had given to her. Every movement, every twitch Amy made would send Caspa jumping, trying to figure out how it was part of a nefarious plot. Hearing her words Amy's hands dropped to her stomach again. So it did serve a purpose after all. Being pregnant might slow her down, but it also prevented creatures such as Caspa from killing her. Pleased she stroked the small bump lightly. She cared for the unborn children, for they would be the first of her family to be born on this land, the first to walk it. She wanted them to be healthy, to be strong so they could help her pull the land into her control.

Caspa stood up, a rather large mistake for her. Amy might have trouble bending, but that didn't dampen her deadliness. Swiftly her short sword leaped to meet Caspa's throat. Baring her teeth Amy snarled at the ridiculous statement. Never. The slave is mine, as is the payment by right. Even if I did agree, I would never turn my children over to such a weak creature. Her eyes had become hard, the false warmth they usually appeared to be filled with ripped away. The beast inside Amy clawed at her insides, demanding to be released, to allow it to rip Caspa limb from limb.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread