Dreaded Enemy
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy smirked at the words Caspa spoke. Justice? There is none except what we make for ourselves. It's justice for me to kill you right here. She pressed the short sword in a little closer before pulling it back, sheathing it away. Caspa had become something much more interesting than a nuisance. The challenge of taking her, delivering her to whatever the dog's version of justice was, intrigued Amy. The time spent battling the mutt would definitely be worth the entertainment.

The ignorant words the female spat out had Amy laughing. You truly believe that? No, I don't think you do. You know better than that. I'll just leave that as a puzzle for you to figure out then, hm? Smiling she turned away from Caspa, literally dismissing her as if this was no more than a meeting that Caspa had asked for, and Amy had agreed to. She pulled back the curtain and walked over to the stall, pleased with the turnout. This would definitely be interesting. Mindlessly she fiddled with the hilt of her sword. Yes, very interesting indeed.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread