It's been too long dear friend
[html]
Sorry for the wait on this!

The sable female felt terrible for what had happened when she had last seen Terra, she had wished that it had been her that the girl had come across and not Titania, then she could have explained that although she still wished to be the hybrid's friend that she would not be welcome in New Dawn as others were very wary of anyone with coyote blood. The truth was that Soran was often suspicious of those who were part coyote, but she had seen that Terra was a good soul and she had managed to find a way to trust her, it was a shame that she had not had a nice experience at the borders of Soran's home, she wished that it had not happened. The whole affair upset the Beta, she knew that Titania had been angry because she felt that she had been disrespected, but that was perhaps the danger of being such a young leader, there would always be those who doubted her abilities, she was going to have to prove herself. Though in truth Soran already trusted her, she just wished that she had not been so harsh towards Terra. These thoughts all ran through the dark lady's mind as she padded to the hybrid girl, she noticed that the girl held no look of friendship in her eyes anymore, the dark female sighed, perhaps the damage was too great here. The ebony pelted female hoped more than anything that their friendship could be rekindled, after all they had been planning to travel together, something which Soran would not have entered into lightly, especially with a hybrid, but she did trust the young girl and she wanted to remain friends with her, even if that meant that she would have to travel to see her rather than allowing her to come and visit her on Soran's own lands. It was such a shame that it had come to this.

Soran took a step back and looked at her old friend, her eyes filled with sorrow.
Oh Terra, I am so, so sorry for what happened on my borders, I wish that things hadn't happened like that, I do not like the way that you were treated. I am sorry Terra. Soran said, her tone very apologetic, she looked at the girl with large green eyes, almost pleading in her manner. Cautiously she took a step forward and offered out a dark, long fingered hand for the younger female to hold or shake.
Forgive me? Please Terra, I do not want our friendship to end, especially like this. She said, her tone sad now, ears drooping a little as she looked at the hybrid girl. She meant what she said, she did not want the pair's friendship to end, let alone in such a bad way, she would hate for their to be any ill feeling between the pair, even if they were to part forever now, she would want them to part as friends, if that was at all possible.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 505
Table by the fabulous Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread