It's been too long dear friend
[html]
Smile I'm glad that they can stay friends Smile

The ebony pelted female did indeed know what it felt like to be shunned simply for being who you were, for things that you could not change, throughout her childhood her pack had claimed that she was the most evil of all the creatures that walked this earth, simply because her pelt was ebony. These ideas had been perpetuated by her own father, a raging psychopath, a murderer who had killed Soran's mother simply for carrying Soran in her womb; unfortunately he was also Alpha of their pack and so his words had been followed blindly, like gospel from the mouth of god himself by the other members of the pack. Well all except one, Becca, the female that had adopted Soran and cared for her, had it not been for the pale wolfess with the kind eyes Soran would most certainly have not survived to be here today. That was one of the reasons why the dark female had been so upset by Terra's treatment at the borders, it was true that a lot of coyotes, those from Inferni particularly were cruel and untrustworthy in Soran's eyes, but Terra was a good and kind hearted creature, it hurt Soran to see her being judged simply because of her bloodlines, something which she could never change, no matter how hard she tried; not that she felt Terra wanted to change her bloodlines, it seemed that she was as proud of her own heritage as the dark Beta was of her coal coloured pelt, who saw it as an act of defiance against her father, a sign that one's parents did not define them. She listened as the girl spoke, taking the dark hand into her mouth, for a moment the sable female wondered if she was going to bite it, perhaps the wounds had been cut too deep? It took a great moment of trust on the ebony wolf's part to allow the girl to take her hand. But the touch was a very gentle one, Soran smiled at the younger girl as she said that she forgave her, a huge emotional weight lifting from her chest as she did so, but then the girl asked a fateful question, why had she been treated that way?

The dark female sighed and rubbed a hand across her eyes before moving to sit before the hybrid, folding her long limbs, sitting cross legged in front of her. She rubbed her eyes again, wondering how to begin.
"It is a rule of our pack, coyotes are not to be trusted, unfortunately some scars were made, emotional ones I mean, that have cut too deep to be healed. Zalen's mother was killed by a coyote and that has meant that he hates them. I suppose I have not helped that view, when I was younger Inferni attacked my pack, they were merciless, cruel, the killed many and drove us from our homes, simply because of greed, they wanted our land. I doubt I will ever be able to forgive them for that. I saw many friends die that day, it has created a deep scar in my heart. Unfortunately the wolves of the pack are not as willing as I am to judge each individual by their own merits. I am so sorry for that. I know that it may make no sense to you but I hope you understand. I know that you are good, regardless of your parentage, but I do not know if the rest of the pack will ever see you the way that I do." Soran explained, knowing that it was an unfair situation in many ways for the younger girl.
"How have you been Terra? It has been too long since we saw one another last." The Beta wolf added, hoping to lighten the situation a little.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 639
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread