It's been too long dear friend
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Me too

Terra waited patiently, her hard eyes glittering. She had the ability to be kind, that was true. Terra had rescued canines from certain death, and patiently entertained a pup. Terra had listened with wonder and respect to Soran's stories, and would continue to listen to her. There was a flip side to the coin that Soran hadn't seen though. The part of her that laid dormant, able to carry a grudge relentlessly, and kill on her alpha's command without a speck of remorse. She was young, but the trickster's nature wasn't an innocent one.

Soran rubbed her eyes, as if trying to see what she was supposed to say. Terra knew that it was foolishness that was threaded into the pack. That didn't mean she understood it. The old one sat down, long limbs curled up. Like the first time they had met, Terra curled up at Soran's feet, looking up for understanding. Terra wanted to know what was so powerful to turn those she considered friends into enemies, facing her with bared teeth and cold courtesy. Her ears flattened as it was explained that it was because she was part coyote. Terra saw no shame in that, raised by a whole pack of them. She didn't know who Zalen was, but it sounded like the pack was built of those with poor experiences with coyotes. Sighing she shook her head.

Terra's ears perked up at the question. Explaining what had been happening with her for the past while seemed a little difficult. Soran was an elder though. Very wise. Maybe she could help Terra understand more than Taliesen did. He'd been so hesitant in his words. I had my first heat cycle. I...mated with an Infernian. Embarrassed she stuck her nose in the snow, trying to cover up. That should never have happened, no matter how good it had felt. They were in different packs! Terra made a point of mocking Inferni! Yet she'd done that. Terra had no idea how to control herself when that happened, if it would repeat, or if what she had done would result in pups.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread