It's been too long dear friend
[html]
I am so, so sorry for the wait on this hun! It's been super busy around here and then I dislocated my thumb, yeah I'm stupid XD

The sable female watched her younger friend carefully, she wished more than anything that this was the first time that they had seen one another since Soran had moved to New Dawn, then Terra would not have been put through the terrible ordeal of being shouted and and forced to leave right on the sable female's own doorstep. She sat before the younger hybrid, smiling as she came closer, they were indeed sat much as they had been when they had first met, except this time felt less happy, there was no sweet flute music playing and Terra had been hurt by her pack's actions, something which Soran could not help but be sorry about. To her great relief though it appeared that her friend might just be willing to forgive her. She watched as the girl shook her head sadly at Soran's explanation of why she had been turned away so rapidly at the borders. The ebony female reached out and touched Terra's cheek gently, trying to convey that she was sorry. She knew what it was like to be shunned for something that was completely beyond her control, in her case it had been her pelt colour, in Terra's it was her bloodline. It shamed Soran to know that the hybrid had been treated badly by someone on her borders, but she had not been able to do anything about it, Titania was her Alphess after all and the headstrong girl had found Terra first, there was nothing she could do. Because the pack was so young Soran had not wanted to rock the boat, she had not wanted to seem that she was insubordinate to Titania, instead she hoped that she had managed to diffuse the situation a little; in Titania's case Soran did trust her, she was sure that with Zalen and her own guidance that she would become a good leader, but she was young and that made her headstrong and a little temperamental, something that the sable female really hoped she would grow out of in time.

"I am sorry about the way you were treated Terra, sometimes wolves are blind to their own rational thought, sometimes they just cannot see past the hate." Soran said, sighing as she looked at the younger female with apologetic eyes. The topic of conversation turned to what Terra had been doing and the dark female could not help but raise her eyebrows in surprise. To the Beta wolf mating with a member of Inferni would be the worst thing that could ever happen to her, but Terra had not suffered at their hands the way that Soran had and she was indeed a half coyote, that did not matter to her. She smiled at the younger girl, wondering for a moment if the union could have caused the girl to become pregnant.
"When was this Terra? Was it planned or an accident? Will you be seeing him again? Oh, you don't think you're pregnant do you?" The sable female asked, hoping that everything was alright with the younger girl. She smiled softly and patted the girl on the shoulder, before moving to cross her hands across her own lap.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 531
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread