It's been too long dear friend
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

The surprise Soran expressed at her actions was not helpful. Terra was already ashamed of her actions. Sure, she wasn't exactly in control of herself by any means, and she'd simply been following what her instincts told her to do. That didn't mean it was right. She should have had her first time with a mate that would protect and care for her, in case pups did come, not with someone part of a pack that despised her mischievous nature. She had been driven off by them more than once. It was only because Terra hadn't been thinking clearly, and neither had Helotes, that it had been allowed to happen at all.

Her ears twitched at the question. Explaining it was going to be difficult it appeared. The wolf's questions were perfectly valid, and probably something Terra should have thought about before. She had just been keeping too busy to think about it. Yesterday. Her voice was quiet, wishing that she had someone close to her that she could talk to about this. Terra didn't have anyone in her life to guide her. It wasn't exactly planned. I was just...really heated, and not thinking clearly, and it just sort of happened. Not exactly very good, but true. Terra hadn't been able to think clearly at all during that time with her body screaming it's desire at her. I don't think I will. Inferni doesn't like me very much. If I am pregnant... Terra looked up at Soran, eyes wide with worry. What would happen to her?

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread