It's been too long dear friend
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Soran stroked her body reassuringly, bringing a small smile to Terra's lips. What had happened was nerve wracking to think about now. Looking back on it, the worst part was desiring it to happen again, as foolish as that was. The pleasure, and excitement, and pure rush of it all had been ecstatic. Terra had felt so alive, the heady flow running through her. Not with Helotes, certainly, and not in that manner, but Terra did desire to experience it again. The next time would be done properly though.

The understanding was enough to bring Terra to nuzzle into Soran's leg, taking in the small comfort that was there. So she wasn't the only one who had done such a thing. It was good to know others had repeated her mistake. Terra grinned at Soran's laughter. She had a point. Inferni wasn't exactly inviting in nature. Then again, neither was New Dawn. The thought removed her smile again, returning to the fact that she wasn't welcome near her friends.

Her ears twitched slightly at the question, returning to where they were instead of a bleak world where everyone she cared about abandoned her, calling her filthy because of what she was. Not understanding why it was asked Terra looked up at Soran, puzzled. Of course I do. I need a mate, I want to bring pups. It's important.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread