Unwanted Advice
[html]

OOC new table!

Word Count :: +000

Amy watched as an old black wolf targeted her stall. Of course that was who would come. Amy sighed in frustration. She'd probably been spotted moving around, revealing her swelling stomach. Sinking down into her seat she watched the elderly female approach. Hopefully this wouldn't last too long. The satchel at her side did nothing to encourage Amy, positive that it simply held goods for a child or grandchild, or perhaps previous purchases. The wolf bounced into her stall, a large smile on her face. Talented at masking how she truly felt Amy grinned up at her, tail wagging slightly. Even if the female wasn't going to be trading, Amy had come to this festival to gain a positive reputation in the lands, and turning the grandmother away was certainly a bad way to go about doing this.

Surprisingly enough the words from the black wolf weren't about her pregnancy. It was asking whether or not she was open. Shock registered on her face for a moment before slipping back under the friendly merchant mask she wore. Yes, yes of course. Would you like to take a seat? Standing Amy moved briskly to the wagon, grabbing the pitcher of wine she had prepared for customers. Rushing back Amy resumed her seat, and poured a glass for her customer. Beaming she met her eyes. How can I help you? I assure you, what you see here is not everything I can provide. I'm willing to take orders, and travel to deliver. From the mundane to the unusual, I can get it for you. Eager for one of the few genuine customers she had since her stomach began to grow, Amy's tail thumped eagerly.

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread