Hiding Shame
[html]

WC:000+ - OOC blah would go here

The silver male wanted to lose everything that made him who he was. He was a reject within the pack lands, and he was not even really a member of it. He was welcomed to the pack den up until a few days ago. He was at the bottom of the feeding pile, and now the silver male was lucky if he was left a bone or something to eat. The male wanted to mask him-self in mud and just lay there and rot away, the smell of the mud would be the best thing to mask the scent of the dead body right?

The out casted Omega looked over to where he had heard the voice. He lowered his head down quickly running his muzzle thought he mud trying to hide, trying to get away from yet another lashing. Granted none of the verbal or psychical lashing had come from her, or from the young alpha female. The male still feared that everyone was out to attack him, it was just like living in Unwritten all over again. ”I just….I j..just better keep my mouth s…shut.” He whimpered, after having the fight with his mother, and the last attack upon him where the black leader had pushed his face down in to the mud. ”I need to be t..thankful for a p..pack.” He had been wondering if he would or even could make it out on his own as a loner. It had to be a better life than that of an omega in the pack.

Image courtesy of SantiMB .@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Noa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Noa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Noa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e8cf88; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Noa1 {background-color:#636d55; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4435 ... wtooth.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:248px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Noa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread