Hiding Shame
[html]

---. WC:353

The male was use to the nips, use to everyone in the pack taking out the wrath of the winter months on him, he was growing to believe that was the norm for him in life any more, the past life where he had a mate...Had love and respect seemed like a distance dream, a Cinderella style dream, where once he woke up be was back to being nothing. The male was growing use to the ways of the lands now, he figured he was a waste of breath and space and by the good will of the leaders he was still allowed to stay in the lands, though it was probably more so of how it looked to others. The old gimp, half blind, half deaf male was being allowed the rights to pretend he was a pack member; to pretend he had other’s that cared for him.

The male did not want to be looked at by anyone, it wasn’t just her, though he did not like how she was mated to the one person in the whole world that he thought would love him for who he was, and not shame him and hate him for who his father was. The white female that was her mate, and his mother had told him that everything that had gone wrong in his life was because of his lack of faith in some random goddess, and because he looked so much like his father that he was a worthless being.

He shook his head slowly to where it was almost a sway with his motions. ”Don’t matter…” The male sighed, he knew what he did was wrong, he should have made Jace aware what he was doing so she could say he was there as her guest, she knew him well enough that he wouldn’t go around hurting the members of the lands. ”I messed u..u..up I k..know I’m the p..pack’s s..stupid slow wolf. I am h..h..here on the g..g..good graces o..of all the l…leaders.” He spoke, his voice was a true and honest as the mud that was on his coat.

<style>
.noahgameooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.noahgame p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahgame b {color:#BF8B30; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #BF8F30; letter-spacing:1px;}
.noahgame {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#8C5B1B; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.noahgameinner{background-color:#060705; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oahtab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
table made by:Lin!!!!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread