Let it burn while I cried
[html]
Kiara Amarok

Word Count → 466 :: Out of Character text

The sudden rejection from Noah was worse than any physical blow Kiara had ever sustained. She was just trying to show her affection to someone she deeply cared for, yet he pulled away and acted as if she was some...some horrid thing. Kiara had never been treated like that, and her easily confused mind was overloaded with questions and doubts. When he pulled away from her it was heart wrenching and Kiara immediately withdrew behind the boarder line again. Although the arctic wolf was aware that Noah had been punished, she didn't realize how badly it had hurt him. Kiara firmly believed that she had been in the wrong.

Seeing Noah submit to her did not make things any better. Her ears pinned back and her eyes were round disks. Relief flooded the white female when Noah nuzzled her and she whined in protest as he stepped away again. What had she done wrong? What could she do to fix it? Once again, Noah approached her, drinking in her scent. Overcome by the impulse she wrapped her head around Noah's neck as his nose pushed into her shoulder. It was the only way she could hug him. Kiara's body shook a little, her gentle mind afraid of his rejection. Noah was her friend, she didn't want him to hate her.

There it was again, the submission. Kiara looked around confused, soft whines escaping her lips as he asked her why she didn't run. What was there to run from? Why was he acting like this. No matter how much Kiara's mind reeled, she never once thought about his punishment. The Ikusei was aware that Noah had entered the pack lands without permission, although in her mind he didn't need it. In the arctic, it wasn't unusual for wolves to wander off for a little while or even go to another pack. But they were always welcomed back with open arms, even if it was accompanied with a lower standing in the pack. Kiara didn't know the full details of his punishment, she just knew that he had been pushed down and bitten a little. To her, that was normal and it was common form of punishment in her old pack. Kiara was completely unaware that he had been outcast from the pack.

Kiara wanted to go up to Noah, to give him gentle kisses and try and get him to stand. She didn't want him to bow to her, she didn't want him to submit to her. He wasn't her Omega, he shouldn't have to bow to her. "Noah, please...don't. Don't submit to me...I...I'm not...I mean we..." For once, the snow wolf had no words. She didn't know what to say, how to express herself. Her pleading eyes just looked at him, begging him to stand.

<style type="text/css">
.yaykiara .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.yaykiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF;}
.yaykiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yaykiara {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#a7c2d7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/adsfC.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6984c6; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6984c6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yaykiara .name {color:#FFFFFF; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Delius Unicase'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#6984c6 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread