Let it burn while I cried
[html]

WC:: 200+

Submission had become part of his everyday life; it was how the pack wanted him, and how the pack expected him to act. So it was only natural that the male would portray that submission though out the rest of his life. Just as novice actor has a hard time falling out of character once they are in that being’s mind.

The white lady requested that he not show the submission of the Omega to her, this was not something that she wanted. He whimpered tucking his head down. Rolling his ear back ”Sorry Kiara…” He spoke shameful; he didn’t want to make her feel uncomfortable. That wasn’t what he wanted to get out of this limited time that they had together.

He pawed as the ground as he walked up to her and gave her a wolfish hug, trying to be ever so careful not to hurt her. ”I’ve missed y..you so much.” He spoke the truth, he just wanted her to enjoy him just as he did her.

The male gave a soft tender nip at her shoulder, ”Leave them….stay w..w..with me?” The male offered her, even if he could talk her down to one night, that would be the best gift the omega male could ever ask for.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#ccccee}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#808080}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#80a1bb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread