Let it burn while I cried
[html]

WC:3+

Oh how he loved having her around, she was so light hearted and everything about her seem to be shimmering with goodness. She was one of the female he could see spending the rest of his life with and being happy, there would never been a compromise. The silver male knew he could do whatever she wanted to make her happy, even if it meet never ever shifting a day in his life. The silver male would do it and never say a word about it, and really all he wanted was to have her in his life as his lover for the rest of their lives.

The male shook his head, ”Your wrong..” The male voice went chilled, it was because of the members as a whole he was in this issue. ”They a..a..are glad I’m g…gone. That p..pack is the r..r..reason I’m in b..b..banishment from t..t..the pack.” They had come to these lands and had demanded that he be punished. He accepted the fate that he had moved into a pack land that he was no longer a member of, however he was not welcomed there anymore.

Hear the words that came out of her pretty mouth shattered his heart. Her words where so bitter tasting in his mouth. ”Brother?!” His head jolted back, here he had been showing her hints of his feelings for her.

Stepping away from the snowy babe the male lowered his head down, rolling back his ears. ”I’m not s..s..suppose to have any contact…” The male shot out very quickly as he kept the distant between the two of them. Hurt that she thought of his as a bother. He was either the brother figure, or the friend. Not one out there thought of him as a lover figure. ”By orders o..o..of your pack…” The male kept the topic short.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread