M-Bitter Weakness
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy watched the siblings prepare for Lilith without a reaction. The pup would die. She knew that. It was so weak. The bonds Angel was forming with it would hurt him later. It was why she would kill them now. Even if they did survive the chances of letting that weakness dilute the blood line were too large. It was better to simply dispose of them before they had a chance to hurt the family. She grabbed the horse's head, considering warning him.

Amy snarled at his words. I kept my promise. You've seen them, just like you asked. You shouldn't have expected more. She turned the wagon away and began her travels. She needed to find somewhere to kill them. Somewhere calm, that the blood would wash away from, leaving Amy without regret. Beautiful places were always where Amy did the most horrendous things, using the beauty to protect herself from the harsh nature. It would be difficult though. The horse couldn't come to many of the places. Good luck. She walked away, no trace of emotion in her body as the pups whined hungrily, and she began the process of killing.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread