one amongst many
[html]

Oak did not need to wait for a retort, for the stranger replied with a simple answer. It made sense, and Oak had not thought of that before. The ground was filled with many different mysteries, but he did not know any of their meanings. Oak was forming his own sort of apology when the other male began to make his way passed the russet and black Dreamer.

He gave his leave, but Oak felt there no reason for him to scurry off as silently as he could. Wait. He spoke in response to the stranger’s announcement. Where was he going? I haven’t pick up many trails, I think they’ve gone to ground. He added, thinking of the hares that he perhaps would have caught in an area like this. What kind of herbs? Healing ones? Oak asked, hoping to know what the stranger was about, and where he came from.

His interest in hunting had passed and he was now much more curious about the male and his gathering then anything else. I’m Oak. He spoke lastly, an introduction that he hoped would spring one from the other male.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread