I Like to Make Myelf Believe...
[html]

OOC:

Word Count 300+

He had not gotten much of a chance to chat to X’yrin during the leader meeting and he had been, up to that point, unaware that the warrior held a leadership rank in the peaceful northern pack. Her presence had not been an unpleasant surprise but a surprise non-the less. Now that Wayne was, he presumed, within the Ichikan borders he felt drawn to see the golden lady. It really had only been a short time since they had danced, and an even shorter time since seeing each other at the feast but Jazper was drawn to this fae, intrigued by her views on life and their sharing of values. It was his desire to learn everything about her, to get to know her people, and to create a friendship between the packs, but he was unsure how to go about asking his friend if he could enter the lands and meet some others, as it was rude to just ask that of another leader.

His impatience showed on his face, matching the grumpiness of the stallion behind him. In appearance the two were quite elegant and powerful to the eye as they were large, handsome and held and air of confidence. However, inside they were both as impatient as ever with each other and with the waiting. All the horse wanted to do was to trot around and find some grass to munch on but Jazper held him steady, facing the stones, which marked the boarder until a running figure came into site. At the overly warm greeting the Knight was taken back slightly and released the reins, setting the white horse free to wander near by, and allowed his hands to wrap around her waist. A massive grin spread across his lips Long time no see. I thought by now you would have come to visit me. He teased lightly.

He quickly glanced over the girl to make sure she was in the prime condition he had last seen her in before getting to the point, I thought I would stop by and check to and ask my guerriera how Wayne is doing. He was sure that the cowboy was keeping himself busy, always a hard worker. Although not the best fighter he had proven to be extremely useful with the horses and was always willing to lend a hand around the Fort.

<style type="text/css">
.jzprmirror b {font-weight:bold; color:#998328; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jzprmirror {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#0f1123; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xgChm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d6183; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jzprmirror .wordcount {color:#998328; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5d6183; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#998328;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread