I Like to Make Myelf Believe...
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She wouldn’t have thought that her greeting to the Cavalieri Sole might be inappropriate given their standing with each other. He was after all a lead to his people while she was the hand that aided Ichika’s own. Perhaps a bow could have been suited or a cordially worded greeting for the sake of conveying a professional face. But such formalities were absent from her mind when she came upon the towering male and fell into his embrace in all smiles and wagging tail.

The beautiful stallion went ignored as the female devoted her full attention to the mountainous form she braced against. Her smiled could only grow in radiance at his jest and a pleasant whine escaped her lips. “My duties haven’t allow me to do so,” she explained whilst extending her muzzle to gently grace his neck. “But I promise I will when I have the time,” she spoke kindly to her friend before slipping from his chest and landing soundly at his feet. Her initial excitement had subsided just a bit, but it was still there and visible on her face. It reflected and enhanced the smile on the Sole’s handsome visage but was reigned with a considerable amount of control before her muzzle split in two. It was difficult not to be happy when about him, for each time she looked to him she felt a bit of herself that longed for the Nomads become just a little more whole in knowing there was another like her, that shared her ideals and sought to bring them to fruition. And of course in him, she felt she had gained a close friend since their meeting… and was reinforced by their dance.

She was nearly glad for his diversion of their conversation, inquiry about his charge now in her care. Her brows perked with interest and lengthy tail swayed eagerly. It did however dip slightly in confusion to his unfamiliar word, but none the less was kept high and friendly. “Wayne is doing very well, Jazper. You would be proud to see his progress. He has a resolve that promises great things in his future. But…what is a ‘guerriera’, if you don’t mind me asking?” Was it his name for her, or something entirely different all together?

379 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread