I Like to Make Myelf Believe...
[html]

OOC:

Word Count 500+

It was certainly interesting to see her in a form that was not her two legged. He admittedly preferred to walk on four legs as it allowed him to carry his weight faster but Tony had given him this damn horse and he was determined to learn how to ride it. Her gentle wine and touch only served to gain his attention even more. The girl had no idea how entranced the dark alpha was by her voice and body but he was a gentleman, a warrior of honour and would never be so bold as to out right tell her of his intentions. When it came to such delicate things as friendship and love it was best to let subtle actions speak for you. But he did enjoy the feel of her fur between his fingers and the reassuring scent that accompanied her companionship.

As she dropped down with the promise he chuckled lightly, You better. I have managed to put aside my duties, there is no possible way you could be busier than myself. Pausing he added, Though I was surprised to see you at the leadership feast. He clearly had been taken off guard by her presence there, having been unaware that she held any leadership position. It had almost been a matter he took to heart but her friendship was important to her and so he hadn’t let the unshared information hurt his feelings.

His massive head nodded happily as he listened to her voice talk about Wayne. It had been a quick decision on the Soles part to ask the cowboy to travel up here and get some friendly training in. The lab mix was quickly moving up in the ranks, having been with them from the start, and Jazper believed that there was nothing but good things to gain from him learning from the autumn colored fae. I’m glad. Wayne is very important to my pack, he takes care of all of the horses. He assured with a grin before his own ears folded back momentarily. He had not thought about explaining the word, Ghita and Savina knew Italian and so the large alpha was not use to having to explain his pet names. With a little less confidence he spoke up, It’s Italian for warrioress, the feminine version of guerriero … my old mate and leader were Italian so I had to learn some myself. It was something that many others never learned about him. He would sometimes speak Italian to his kids when there were little but mostly he just used it for pet names or being a jerk without anyone knowing.

Continuing his shyness he added, I also have another request. Clearing his throat he reminded himself that X’yrin was a friend and there was no reason he should be denied, besides that it was odd for him to ask. I was thinking that maybe I could stay here for the night. It’s a long way back to Casa and I would love to meet some of your members to tighten the bond between our packs. Normally he would not ask but he was certain that his attempt to make friends would lead to a stronger relationship with Ichika and from that with X’y. Looking down at the warrioress he squatted, giving her a charming smirk, What do you say mia guerreria? Unless having this ol’ boy around is too much of a hassle of course.

<style type="text/css">
.jzprmirror b {font-weight:bold; color:#998328; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jzprmirror {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#0f1123; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xgChm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d6183; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jzprmirror .wordcount {color:#998328; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5d6183; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#998328;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread