I Like to Make Myelf Believe...
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Amidst the joy she felt when in the company of her friend, she could not resist the lure of his baritone voice and found herself captivated by every word. Her tail swayed endearingly as he spoke of Wayne’s importance. His recount of seeing her at the leader feast was taken in turn rather indifferently for it was not a topic she wished to favor with discussion now. Though he had meant him seeing her when her rank was that of a subleader, what her ears heard was ‘leader’ and the responsibility endowed with that position came flooding back in overbearing waves nearly drawing the woman’s tail fully down at the recount until she forced it away for the moment. Just for a little while to enjoy this moment with her cherished friend.

And she was more than a little taken by his explanation of the title she had given her. What height that was forfeit by the dip of her lush tail was quickly resumed at the foreign calling of a warrioress. His warrioress as he proclaimed and it just made her rapidly beating heart flutter all the more as she whined happily. And her excitement continued to soar when his humble request met her ears. A temporary stay on these lands would have been an honor in her eyes. And exchange of sorts to familiarize the Cavalieri Sole with the lands under the care of his friend and her growing pack family. She about burst with excitement and leapt for his shoulder again.

“ Of course my friend!” she exclaimed. “You needn’t ask so formally. Our home is open to you and those of your home that you see fit to visit our lands. And of course you are more than welcome to stay so long as your heart feels compelled to stay. But I must warn you,” her elated smile grew to one of adoration as she looked up into the sunkissed eyes of her companion then turned to look at the vast snow embroidered landscape. “You might find this place to become a second home to you and might not want to leave.” She giggled fondly at the thought before returning to receive the eyes of her friend. “And I promise you will find yourself welcome here whenever you’d like, my friend. My Guerriero.”

387 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread