All's fair in war and peace
Too bad that Trent's kind of a disgrace for gay men so far, thinking that his desires are wrong and all. XD

[html]

Ever since that night, Trent hadn't seen Terra again. He felt kind of guilty to have tricked her into his little game, his own filthy desires of curing himself. But if it was the black-maned stranger that was in his head, then how was he really curing anything? It would've been no more than a puppet show of play-pretend, then, and the worst part was that she didn't know. Or maybe the worst part was, because of Trent's selfish nature, that he craved to continue this little puppet show so badly, that he wanted to actually see her again and build up, well, something, if only to deny his deepest, blackest passions.

In optime form, Trent stepped out of the hotel's doors. The shifting was beginning to ease on him a little, although it still hurt like hell when he did. But at least he had some sort of control over it, now. Still no jeans, especially not after being caught by Skoll in the King's house; he was too scared that anything he found laying around and took already belonged to someone else. So for now, he was without clothes. Trent figured that he could visit Halifax city, though, and there were plenty of uninhabited places there that he could hopefully find human shinies in.

Lost in thoughts, the deep ones about love and passion and the superficial ones about clothing and shiny stuff, Trent walked into the hotel's yard. The sun was welcoming, and Trent smiled a little even though the sun didn't particularly heat him up. It was still February, after all.

At first, Trent was unaware that there was another outside that was pondering about life and important things. He stepped through the yard, figuring he could do some hunting to try and get away from this new lifestyle he was trying to adjust to, when he noticed someone colourful sit beneath a tree. Large ears were turned towards the other as Trent froze a moment, because he was already quite close, and tried to decide a course of action. Unable to think of anything else, Trent hunched his shoulders slightly, averting his gaze in silent submission. He cleared his throat and said, Uh, hi. I'm Trent. Then tried to desperately find something else to say, but all he came up with was, I uh, I'm new here.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread