A Full Moon Favour
[html]

Word Count :: 400+

OOC: Post order is fine with me.

Ciara’s heart had nearly broken again, seeing Noah’s fear when Shandom made his growling, arrogant scene. She had been furious with the other subordinate for treating Noah harshly, but instantly felt bad for yelling at him. After she’d introduced herself to Soran, she’d gone quiet, listening to the Omega speak and admit his place in the pack. The young wolfess knew that it was not her place to argue, and certainly not her place to go against the rules of the pack. Therefore, when the Beta repeated what she was not to do, the young subord pinned her ears back and lowered her gaze.

“Yes ma’am,” she said, keeping her earth-coloured hues trained on the frozen ground beneath her paws. With her snout tingling from Soran’s lick to her snout, she watched as Noah moved and placed the rabbit at the ebony female’s paws. Her heart clenched, and she silently prayed the older female wouldn’t want the gift she’d brought Noah. When the female denied the food, Ciara visibly relaxed. She nodded her multi-coloured head in an agreement. She would follow the rules from now on.

When Soran brought the rabbit to Shandom, Ciara grew nervous. Her small body tensed and her ears perked forward apprehensively. She felt as though she’d disrespected the older male, and wondered for a moment if he would eat the rabbit purely out of spite. Before she knew what she was doing, the young wolf had stood up and was moving towards Shandom. She sat down quickly, keeping her distance from the rabbit to show that she wasn’t going to try to take it from him. She licked her lips nervously as her eyes glanced into that of the Qi’Vaex male.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you, sir,” she spoke softly. Her apology was sincere even though the timing might seem otherwise. She truly felt bad for yelling at him when he was only trying to help, even if he was harsh. “I realize you were trying to help and I thank you. I promise I won’t go against pack law again.” She pinned her ears back then, lowering her head and hoping the older man would accept her apology. She hadn’t wanted him to get yelled at, and she certainly hadn’t wanted to put Noah in the uncomfortable position he was in now. She’d only been trying to do something nice, and possibly make friends with the silvery Omega.

<style type="text/css">
.Ciaraforestdawn b {font-weight:bold; color:#9370D8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ciaraforestdawn .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Ciaraforestdawn p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ciaraforestdawn {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://pixdaus.com/pics/1231820649HcN8A9E.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 440px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#00BFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread