Winter Wonders, p. Amy
[html]
OOC comments here.

The girl’s thoughts strayed to Wretch, the white hybrid girl who’d fast become her traveling partner, and with leather in hand she decided to make a gift for her. What it would be, she couldn’t decide, but all the while she began to prick holes into the open canvas to string her thread through. She could at least do that, and perhaps when the white girl returned she would ask her what it was she wanted or needed. I could make her a new bag, she thought, but decided against it. That was something she already had. Maybe a cloak to keep the dirt and cold off her pretty white fur? She smiled. Yes, she’d like that. She reached into her pack and pulled out a couple pelts, excluding her bear pelt and frowned. “These won’t do.” She said aloud as she tossed them aside. Deer pelts weren’t thick or pretty enough to be made into a cloak, and her bear pelt was not for crafting, it was for warmth and had value all its own. Her father and uncle had dispatched the bear themselves, and made a blanket of his fur, a reminder to all her loved ones that they would always be there to keep them safe. She smiled, and patted it fondly before looking over the last of the pelts.

It was small, but a pristine white, like the snow. Like her fur. “Oh!” she gasped. Yes, this one would do, but one rabbit fur would not do for a cloak, she needed many more, and she sighed again. It wasn’t until that moment that she heard the woman’s voice. Rhaego whinnied in surprise a little distance off and she spun her head around just in time to see a female dog approaching her camp. “You startled my horse.” She called with a smile. The yellow woman was heavy with child and she quickly motioned towards a spot across from the lifeless fire before her, urging her to sit. “I was just thinking of making something for my friend.” She replied, her tail splayed behind her wagged once at the thought.

Word Count: 000
table by raze, template by revo. <3

<style type="text/css">
.KiacodesOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/yfwao.png') #585f13 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; border: 1px solid #fff;}
.KiacodesSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesInput {padding:10px; margin:10px; border:1px dashed #2f330a; color:#2f330a; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; background: url('http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg'); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.KiacodesInput b {color:#ff7172; text-shadow:#2f330a 1px 1px 2px;}
.KiacodesSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #2f330a; color:#ff7172; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread