Winter Wonders, p. Amy
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

The wolf before her seemed so sweet, so innocent. The simple joy in her face as she worked in the leather showed that. If it had been anyone else, they would have felt the female's joy and shared it. Amy only saw weakness, something to exploit. Amy had been like that once, a long time ago. That had been quickly destroyed, worn away under her parents before she was even two months old. There was no babying of the children. To do such a thing was foolish, cutting down their chances of survival. They were predators, masters. Not weak canines to be preyed upon like this one was.

Amy smiled, amused at the simple words from the girl. Obviously she didn't understand any of this. That was just fine. Amy could use that. She could undersell to the girl without her even realizing. Only the fact that Amy held a reputation as an honest merchant kept her from just taking from the wolf before her. Yes, selling. You exchange what you make for what someone else has that you need. For example, I need food, so I give you some medicine herbs in exchange for meat. I believe your items have enough talent to be used so.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread