Winter Wonders, p. Amy
[html]
OOC

The woman didn’t seem to need much help, or at least she was not asking for it, but Kira found herself reaching for her bear skin. Surely, she wouldn’t object. “You must be so very tired.” She said sympathetically and flourished the bear skin in the air in an attempt to settle it over the pregnant yellow dog. “Are you close?” she asked curiously, fighting the urge to touch the woman’s belly.

“Oh, that’s not selling, that’s trading.” The girl dismissed with a wave of her paw. “Of course I know what that is, but this…it’s for my friend…I’m sorry I can’t give it to you, and I’m only just starting it.” She carefully folded the leather and tucked it away in her pack, feeling a slight tinge of unease. She was certain she’d already told the woman that she was making it for a friend, and didn’t understand her insistence. But still being one to please she reached for the another hide from her pack. “I could make something out of this instead.” The hide was smaller, and still was yet to be tanned and scraped, but she offered it up anyways. “Are you a trader, then?” She asked, although having discerned that from the woman’s interest and behavior.

Before long the girl flushed and chuckled lightly. “How silly of me, I completely forgot my manners. I’m Kira Harding.” She offered with a warm smile. “I’ve been traveling here for a week or so with my new friend Wretch.” Whether it was the gods smiling on her or pure luck that the dog did not know the hybrid’s name Kira would never know, but she would pray that night and the next morning as she did every day, oblivious to what could have been, were the dog to admit the connection, but luckily Wretch had not mentioned the dog’s name either.

Word Count: 312
table by raze, template by revo. <3

<style type="text/css">
.KiacodesOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/yfwao.png') #585f13 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; border: 1px solid #fff;}
.KiacodesSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesInput {padding:10px; margin:10px; border:1px dashed #2f330a; color:#2f330a; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; background: url('http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg'); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.KiacodesInput b {color:#ff7172; text-shadow:#2f330a 1px 1px 2px;}
.KiacodesSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #2f330a; color:#ff7172; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread